To make your visits easier and more enjoyable, we’d like to mention a few characteristics common to bed and breakfast travel. For specific details, our Amenities Page provides detailed information for each inn.
- Most of our inns do not allow indoor smoking or accommodate traveling pets, although most have smoking areas outside.
- Some of our inns welcome families, some are adults only and some accept children above a certain age. The Amenities Page will give these details for each lodging choice.
- Many of the inns offer private baths, while some have shared baths or bathrooms down the hall from your room.
- Reservations are generally required and confirmed with a deposit by check or credit card guarantee.
- When making your reservation, be sure to ask about cancellation policies since most are small inns with less than six rooms and they depend upon advanced reservations.
- Our bed and breakfasts do not have a 24-hour front desk. Please ask about specific check-in times and call if you are delayed beyond that time.
- Most of the inns, because they are homes, are not handicapped accessible. Please inquire.
- Breakfast is included in the rate; some places offer a Continental while others serve a full breakfast. Serving times vary by inn.
- Notify the innkeeper in advance if you have any allergies such as feathers, pets or dietary restrictions. Many inns have resident pets, some of which share common areas, while others are restricted to innkeeper’s private quarters.
- The best times to reach the innkeeper by phone are between 9am and 9pm. Please feel free to send emails at your convenience.
- The B&B is the personal home of your innkeeper and host. Please respect the private areas that are distinguished from common areas for guests.