Spacious Home on Ithaca City’s South Hill with sweeping lake views and Cornell campus views.
Available as 6 or 8 bedrooms, walk to downtown Commons, Ithaca College or even Cornell University.
Extensive gathering spaces, patios and verandas with one of the finest views in the Finger Lakes. Overlooks Cayuga Lake to the north and twelve miles of both east and west shorelines and Ithaca’s waterfront areas. Minutes or less to three state parks, many waterfalls and gorge trails, Ithaca Farmer’s Market, downtown Commons, and both universities: next door to Ithaca College and less than a mile to Cornell University.
Features lots of light, color, large bedrooms, space to mingle, stretch out, work out – even play music in our piano parlor! Enjoy the breakfast/bistro solarium and room for dining and entertaining. Simply put this is the largest and most convenient home you could ask for in Ithaca, and the views will remain with you long after your visit.
Available weekly year round as six bedroom home
- Standard $3500 per week, $500 security deposit, $200 cleaning fee.
- Holiday weeks (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s) $4000 weekly.
- Nightly three nights minimum $3,000 standard, or $3500 holidays.
Available weekly as eight bedroom May 15 to August 15
- Standard $4000 per week, $500 security deposit, $200 cleaning fee.
- Holiday weeks $4500 per week, $500 security deposit, $200 cleaning fee.
- Available nightly three night minimum. For weekends $3,500, holidays $4,000.
Amenities & Policies
- Children welcome
- Credit cards accepted
- Long term renters welcome
- First floor bedroom(s)
- Air Conditioning
$500 security deposit
$200 cleaning fee
The Coddington Guest House
Denice Karamardian DeSouza
130 Coddington Road
Ithaca, NY 14850