Mallard Cottage is designed for you and your partner to spend quality time together, just the two of you and…..bring your pet!
Mallard is equipped with a full kitchen and a tiled bathroom with shower. The bedroom has a queen bed and a door leading onto the massive wrap around deck which boasts stunning views across Robert Treman Park towards Ithaca.
High speed internet and a 32″ TV screen with sound bar for streaming movies and playing music are available.
The deck is equipped with a small gas grill, easy chairs and dining set with sun umbrellas
Well behaved and socially adjusted pets are welcome and dogs are welcome to swim in our pond and run in our field.
Mallard Cottage is powered by solar energy and green practices are actively observed.
Hikers will love our surroundings as ROBERT TREMAN PARK with its magnificent Lucifer Falls is only 11/2 miles down the road and the Finger Lakes Trail runs just below the property.
- 7 miles from downtown Ithaca.
- 9 miles from Cornell.
- 5 miles from Ithaca College.
- 10 miles from Trumansburg
- 15 miles from Watkins Glenn.
- 10 miles from the Cayuga and Senaca Wine Trails and numerous other water falls.
Explore the many activities that are available within a 10 mile radius or just chill on the deck and enjoy the beautiful views!
- $250 per night
- $1500 per week and the last night is free!
Minimum stay three nights.
Long term rental is possible from November 1st to early May. Please contact the owner for rates.
Favorite things we recommend:
- Brunch at Americana Vineyard followed by a hike at Taughhannock Falls and dinner at O’Malleys.
- Browsing at Skyland Art Barn followed by a pint of beer at The Two Goats Tavern.
- A friday evening of music and dance at Buttonwood Winery.
- A sunset boat tour at Watkins Glen/Senaca Lake.
Amenities & Policies
- Children welcome
- Credit cards accepted
- Long term renters welcome
- Pets considered
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor grill
- Non-smoking only
There is no television reception but there is a TV with sound bar for use with your own media or streaming.
226 Hines Road
Newfield, NY 14867